I have been really bad at updating the blog - our final week in the US has been a bit busy. At the end of last week, however, I finally finished the fourth wall of K's house. It's a flower garden! As you can see all of the flowers are different. Some are based on real flowers and others are just random, made-up ones. I'm pretty pleased with most of them, and just like the apples and veggies, I hope to add to the collection.
Last night, at 11:00 on the dot, I finished the entire house! I sewed all of the walls together and sewed on the roof. I also whipped up a little bag to keep it all organized while not in use. I put a few pockets on the inside of the bag for flowers, fruits and veggies and two little handles for carrying about. I can't wait to try the house out on our dining room table when we get home on Wednesday.
I will be sure to let you all know whether it works or not - that is the true test. No photos of the completed thing until K gets it on his birthday - April 30.