Thursday, July 19, 2012

Monster Cookies - Version 2





About six months ago, I made my first ever batch of Monster Cookies. I thought they were pretty delicious and for some reason, terribly addictive.

For no particular reason, I changed the recipe up a bit and used this one. Again, these little devils disguised as cookies got the better of me - I ate way too many. But, I guess that's a good sign, right?!?

Instead of the 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of M&Ms, I added 2 cups of candies.




I used little white chocolate balls stuffed with chocolate cookie bits, milk chocolate balls filled with caramel, M&M-type chocolates, and 1 Snickers bar and 1 dark chocolate bar, both chopped into pieces.

All those sweets were then added to the dough.





After mixing, the dough looks like a party - wahoo!!




As I've mentioned before, I like my cookies on the small side. I used a 1/2 tablespoon measure and they ended up the perfect size for me.




I like the fact that each cookie is a bit different. I think that may have something to do with why I ate so many though, "awww, I was really hoping for one with caramel. I guess I'll have to have another," seems to be my thinking on these.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment